It’s finally here. October’s edition of Flaps Podcast has touched down… just as November starts.
Have you never heard of being fashionably late? We’ve been very busy boys this month. Please accept our apologies – you can stop emailing now.
Anyway, once again, we’re packed to the pitot:
- BBC Formula 1 reporter Ted Kravitz talks wings and wheels as our Celebrity Pilot
- We talk to former Harrier test pilot John Farley – and hear his thoughts about the plans to remove it from service
- There’s great news about one of our former interviewees Peter Burkill
- Pablo Mason talks about the best aircraft he’s ever flown
- And we get the latest on this year’s Flying Show – taking place at the end of November